http://www.one.org

Thursday, August 04, 2005

My First and Not so Special Day...


this is the first day i blogged... im not quite familiar with the whole thingy.. so please.. bear with me

my special day turns out to ba a very boring day...it started when i got of my bed this morning... i dont know if its me, but this day is a slow moving, boring, sleepy, crappy day for me... i just wish this day wont end this way...

to make this entry look like a long one:
"Sitting here in this quiet place, I try to wrestle with this feeling inside, this numbness within that draws me near the darkness of night. I can sense my heart being pierced with something sharp and heavy. Each time I breathe seems to be the last. Listening to the music that crawls through my head, that’s been asking me to focus on every word he says. But what I don’t understand is what does this have to do with everything I feel? Is this guilt, shame and or conscience? Does the body suffer because of what we think? I suppose these are the questions that need not to be asked but really needs enlightenment on us… the question that only we can answer… ~"with my own words" budjett"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home