http://www.one.org

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Castle in the sky

As I stand watching you walk the isle, I ask myself, "Why do you have to be like this”? a goddess of beauty taking form of a creature so breathtaking not a single man nor any living thing has ever seen nor imagined. I have seen you once and now you have been a part of my daily fantasy. Having an exceptional outline of your face, flawless silk-like hair, eyes that sparkle unlike any other heavenly body I have ever seen and that perfect velvety skin. Sophisticated yet simple. Heaven has given me the chance to witness this day, this very moment, the very dream of every man and woman. Even I am waiting for this engagement, the red carpet, amethyst motif of the surroundings, and the sweet aroma of the atmosphere. She made me feel special, giving me the honor to be part of her life. As she walks towards the center of the room, her sweet sincere smile melted my sorrowful heart. Despite the wonderful things that are in front of me, I am still feeling discontented and sorrowful, having to regret this very day. Even this extraordinary and perfect day, I still desire one thing... to be that blessed man at the other side of the isle,

…And not be the BEST MAN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home