http://www.one.org

Friday, September 09, 2005

Cleansed

I feel the pain cutting through the flesh and even passing through the bones. The grief and the sorrow they cherish me and they are never letting go. I try to fight, to struggle, to brawl, but the embrace of anguish within my soul seems like it’ll never end let go. The body is strong but the spirit is weak, exposed to the attacks of the creatures of this land. I have to draw back, I have to set free, and there I are times even I don’t agree. Is it I who chose this path? Or it has been planned behind my back?

As I shout and cried my rage against humanity I hear this voice that’s been calling me. I stopped. I tried to listen. Its like the voice is coming from within. It showed me the reason the logic behind all things. A strange but meaningful different question has
answered the question of the past, “Why do you struggle? why not think of the right questions to ask?” and then I reminisce the grief and the pain, understanding the purpose and the meaning of this game. Then a blinding light started to erupt, a burst of light showered upon me. Letting me know the purpose of my soul. And then there I was cleansed and saving other souls…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home