http://www.one.org

Monday, March 06, 2006

It's Time...


A long time has past since I wrote this way; my feelings and emotions seem to be loosing its way. I tried to hide, I tried to pray… but now it seems that I’m really falling away. We tried to talk our differences; we even said we would change, but what now? Have we prevailed or even went on our way? The night you said the trees are going stiff and the fruits are turning dry, the love, the sweetness, these words where we all relied, has now turned against us and betrayed the happiness we thought would keep the fire alive. Now the fire that made us warm is slowly turning into ice. A prison made of ice now holds the love that kept us alive, a prison that keeps the fire raging within that made my heart cold and never touch love again. The fields of grass where flowers bloom and the scent of summer roams, now the land has turned into a ground of hate where nothing but rocks and soil remains while the winter breeze releases its passion for pain.

Now the time has come for me to say that even though the pain remains, a feeling like ours will never be thrown away. Engraved within my soul the love and joy we shared would remain the same…

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave Vincent said...

anong kaguluhan ito?! sobra! grabe! kakaiyak! -pre si Dave to!

2:10 AM  
Blogger Andrei Jerez said...

tulad ng pangalan ng blog ng first comment.. "shit happens"

2:12 AM  
Blogger Topeng said...

yey bagong post!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home