http://www.one.org

Thursday, June 15, 2006

After all

Can’t you feel the world is moving faster now
Stop and take a moment to look what's around you
Leaves are falling from the winter trees and rain is pouring
Why do people need to leave to face a new beginning?

My world is falling down
My life is caving in
I want to be part of your life again

Why won’t you believe me now?
I’m trying to change somehow
I never had the chance to reason why
Now I lost my life and wonder why
I left you alone in the ground

I admit that I’m afraid of my own shadow
I’m tired of cleaning all the pain inside
Let’s stop and talk about the things that happened in the past
Removing all the pain and sorrows tonight

3 Comments:

Blogger soontobeagustin said...

kanta ba to?hehe. nice piece =)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Andrei Jerez said...

pano mo nalaman?:p

9:34 AM  
Blogger chris said...

tugtugin na to!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home